Monday 10 September 2012

When your online order arrives, it feels like Christmas!

Dont you think? Its like waking up on Christmas morning and seeing the tree with a million differently wrapped presents there, only its more on the lines of me, coming home, and seeing a plain box with my name on it waiting at my door.
Just like Christmas, i launched into opening it and seeing what treasures i could add to my collection of makeup, which if you asked me, is never big enough. There are numerous products from various brands in my latest order, the main reason being that i wanted to explore brands which i may not have necessarily tried. Other products are ones which had been recommended to me, or that i had seen in magazines, or really just looked good on the site.
I got a few other products than what are shown in the pictures but they were for my sister so i took them out of the box straight away and gave them to her.


The products that i purchased included:
-GAULTIER Le Male Sharp Eyes Tinted Brow & Lash 
-MAYBELLINE XXL Pro Eye Studio 24 Hour Bold Mascara 
-LOLA Oil Free Sheer Liquid Foundation
-GOOD SKIN Microcrystal Skin Refinisher
-ERNO LASZLO Regular Normalizer Shake It
-MAYBELLINE Moisture Extreme Lipstick - Peach Colada
-REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick - Siren
-REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Lilac Champagne
-STILA Liquid Eye Liner
- 2 x Eos Organic Lip Balm Smooth Sphere 
-NYX Round Lipstick - Paris 
and a stick of perfume.

Which products would you like reviews on

Goodbye savings, hello new makeup looks. 
S xo



No comments:

Post a Comment